Moti's DSLR Pinhole Lens Cap
As the first person to lay claim to the first mention of the principles behind the pinhole camera (some 2500 years ago) Mo-Ti would've approved of this idea; a DSLR Pinhole Lens Cap (so we thought we'd name it after him).
This nifty little cap allows you to change your DSLR (or your SLR for that matter) into a pinhole camera in a split second. If you're shooting with a DSLR you can now shoot pinhole images with instant results.
Simply remove your interchangable lens and fit this little cap on your DSLR and you're in instant-gratification-pinhole-world.
- Simple and easy to install (all done in a second)
- Available for Canon or Nikon mounts
- Lets you shoot pinhole images with your DSLR (instant pinhole images)
- Lightweight and fits easily in your gearbag
- Fun to use, many creative possibilities
- Benefit from LCD feedback when used with your DLSR
- Focal length = 42mm
- Pinhole size = 0.25mm
- F/stop = 168