Diana Mini 35mm
The Diana Mini is the little lady of cameras, the darling of 35mm photography. She is the little sister of the classic Diana F+ and she does a pretty darn good job at being a little sister we might add.
The Diana Mini offers the best of two cool worlds; by the flick of a switch you change between retro square format and the amazing half frame format which gives you 72 shots on a roll of 36 exposures 35mm film.
To further enhance creative possibilities the Lomo-Gods have thrown in multiple exposure and long exposure features along with a tripod mount and a cable release attachment – a first for the beautiful Diana!
Please note that due to its extra-small size, the Diana Mini is not compatible with the full-size Diana F+ lens and back accessories, but offers full compatibility with the Diana Flash!
Can you really live without Diana Mini in your life?
Nah, we didn't think so either...
- Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
- Huge cuteness factor and easy to operate (just shoot)
- Uses convenient, easy-to-find 35mm film
- Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll
- Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
- Tripod thread and cable release thread
- Two shutter speeds: "N" for normal (1/60th second) or “B” for long exposures (indoor/nighttime)
- Two aperture settings: choose between f/8 and f/11
- Focus from 0.6m to infinity
- The world famous Diana plastic lens for lo-fi dreamy shots
In the Box
- Diana Mini camera carrying strap
- Lens cap
- 'Shoot Forever' Diana Mini book
- Instruction manual