Digital Harinezumi 2+++
If you want the quick and short version about the Digital Harinezumi 2 Triple Plus: this is a very, very cool kid.
You really can skip the next many paragraphs and just click that little green button above, check-out and pay and then stalk your local postman for your next small parcel delivery. This is an awesome camera, we promise!
We have used the Digital Harinezumi 2+++ quite a lot here at PhotoMoti (as we do with all our products) and it's definitely one of our favourite small digital toy cameras.
There's a lot to get excited about. Check it out:
Preview:An ordinary digital camera indicates preview when shooting. However, the Digital Harinezumi 2+++ has a preview off mode to enjoy the excitement of a film camera. Look through the finder and make a guess and shoot. Digital Harinezumi shares such excitement of an analog toy camera. It’s just unpredictable. Once you start it, this randomness becomes addictive.
Only the Necessary: This is the third version (triple plus, get it aye?) of the Digital Harinezumi, but progress is not always the holy grail. In fact only functions that the designers of Harinezumi thought were really necessary were included in the triple plus version. Easily set self-timer, resolution and ISO (100/800) by selecting through the monitor. Simple!
Shape: The shape of Digital Harinezumi looks like a 110 film, a caterpillar, a dinosaur’s bone, or even like a big bean. A round form and size that fits perfectly in your hand.
10 Colour Modes: The latest version Digital Harinezumi 2+++ (two triple plus) contains 10 new color-modes; Monochrome Hard, Colour Vivid 1, Monochrome Normal, Colour Normal, Colour Old 1, Colour Old 2, Colour Vivid 2, Monochrome Soft, Colour Blue and Colour Red.
The Look: Photos captured by the Digital Harinezumi look like they were taken with a good old 110 film or with a broken camera. And when it comes to monochrome it can capture some amazing images, like from the avant-garde photography scene from the 70s.
Praised Movie Mode: Digital Harinezumi movies are praised by artists and expressive users from all over the world. Its original taste is like your uncle’s 8mm movie, but sometime surprises us by its sharp ways of description. This camera really put a spotlight on the movie mode, a mode that was often overlooked until Harinezumi re-discovered it.
Sound: Movie mode can record with or without sound. Play your movie with sound; and harinezumi will take you to a tiny cinema. And without sound, it will play your movie like a retro silent film.
- Switch off digital preview mode, fold out the finder and enjoy the excitement of a 'film camera'
- Only functions that are really necessary are selected for this design
- Cool and cute design; shaped like a 110 film that fits perfectly in your hand
- Includes 10 colour-modes (like 10 very cool built-in filters)
- Choose between ISO 100 or 800
- Comes with a very cool movie mode (praised by artists around the world)
- Camera resolution: 3 mega pixels, CMOS sensor
- f=4mm (35mm equivalent focal length 38mm) f/3.0
- Image sizes: 2048 x 1536 or 1024 x 768
- Movie size: 640 x 480
- ISO 100 or 800
- Focal distance: Normal: 1m to inf. and Macro: abt. 3cm
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Self-timer: 10 seconds
- Image File Format: JPEG
- Battery: Lithium CR2 (not included)
- Movie File Format: AVI with audio (choose between sound or no sound)
- Memory: microSD card up to 2GB and microSDHC card: up to 16GB (not included)
What is in the box?
- Super shiny black Digital Harinezumi 2+++ camera
- Instruction manual in Japanese and English