Golden Half Green Trees
Can't see the forest for all the (green) trees, aye? Well, you might just be too focused on specific details to see the whole picture. Just relax and open your eyes and take it all in... *ahhh that's better*
The Golden Half Green Trees is a half frame film camera which takes 35mm colour film and black and white film.
Half frame means you get 48 exposures from a roll of 24 pictures and, yes you guessed it, 72 exposures from a roll of 36 pictures. Voila! Double shots, double goodness and double economy. Awesome! *yeaahh man*
Create your own in-camera diptychs. Some people call the Golden Half the lazy man's (or girl's) way of doing random diptychs. When your film is developed and printed, you'll see two half frame images on each of your full-frame prints. This gives you a world of new possibilities to play and be creative.
Sometimes two photos just fit better together than they do apart. Experiment and be creative. This is your tool for some serious story-telling. Start telling micro stories in two frames and you will be thrilled to find new connections between images, sometimes unexpected, sometimes planned. It's heaps of fun!
This pocket-sized cute camera is tiny enough to fit into most pockets and it will never weigh down a small bag.It weighs only 90g and measures just 88 x 72 x 32mm. Check out the product image showing the camera with a boxed roll of 35mm film (comes free with your purchase) and you'll get an idea of just how small this baby is.
Get yourself one today! Why not?
It comes with a free roll of 35mm film included, so you can be out shooting double shots and diptychs straight away!
- Double shots, double goodness and double economy.
- Get 72 exposures from a roll of 36 pictures
- Endless creative possibilities to create pairs of images
- Teeny, tiny pocket-sized camera
- Fits comfortably in your pocket
- Never weighs down even the smallest of bags
- Takes easy-to-find 35mm film
- One FREE roll of 35mm film is included
- External hotshoe allows you to attach a flash unit
- Carry anywhere, shoot anytime with no batteries needed
- Two apertures: f/8.5 for cloudy days, f/11 for sunny skies
- Shutter is fixed at 1/100th second
- Lo-fi 22mm plastic lens for lo-fi love
- Focus: approx. 1.5m to infinity
- Rubber-coated camera body for smooth grip